We appreciate incoming links from anywhere and anyone.
You do not need specific permission to link to Galleria Rustica if you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use a text-based link.
- Use the complete name ‘Galleria Rustica’ (ie no acronyms) in the text of the link.
- Do not link to Galleria Rustica website within frames.
- Do not use Galleria Rustica graphics or logos, or screenshots of web pages unless you have prior permission.
- Do not link in a manner that may be constructed as endorsement or sponsorship.
- Deep linking to images is prohibited.
Links from the Galleria Rustica website are only made to sites that provide information relevant to the Galleria and our collections. Links are typically only made to not-for-profit (eg government, educational) websites.
Galleria Rustica does not link to websites selling merchandise that are not directly related to Galleria activities.
There are a few instances where the Galleria Rustica website will provide links to a corporate or for-profit website if they fit certain criteria. All links to corporate and for-profit websites are carefully considered and reviewed by the Galleria.
Although we look at all sites carefully to assess the quality and reliability of content, we are not responsible for them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Although we try to keep these up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the times, and we have no control over the availability of linked pages nor their content.